EASTER FLOWER DONATIONS: Memorial Flower lists are available around the churches.
STUFFED PEPPER DINNER THIS SUNDAY: Holy Trinity invites you to come and enjoy a delicious home made stuffed pepper dinner from noon to 5:00pm. Bring the family! Adults $9.00, Children $5.00.
OUTDOOR MEMORIAL DAY MASS MAY 28: This year we will celebrate the Outdoor Mass at Holy Trinity Cemetery (weather permitting) at 10:00 AM. If it rains, the Mass will be celebrated in Holy Trinity Church. Please remember to bring your lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on.
OPEN HOUSE AT DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY, known as DuquesneFest, will be held on Sunday, June 10 beginning at 8:00 AM. This is a fun way for all 2018 high school seniors to learn more about the University. Register online at www.duq.edu/duquesnefest.
LAST CHANCE TO BUY #SETHSTRONG 2018 RAFFLE TICKETS: Fundraiser for Seth Jacob Budai Memorial Scholarship. Winning number taken from PA Daily Pick 3 Lottery at 7pm, first number drawn Thursday, May 24, 2018. Donation $15.00. Grand Prize is $10,000. For tickets call Colleen & Paul Budai at 412-469-1216.
NEW PARISHIONER Please extend a warm welcome to our newest parishioner, Patrick Seiffert.
UPCOMING PARISH ACTIVITIES
SUNDAY.......... MAY 20...... STUFFED PEPPER DINNER..... Holy Trinity 12:00 – 5:00 PM
MONDAY......... MAY 28...... MEMORIAL DAY MASS AT HOLY TRINITY CEMETERY.... 10:00 AM
TUESDAY........ MAY 29...... WOMEN’S SPIRITUAL FOCUS GROUP HN Church Hall – 6:30 PM
FOURTEENTH ANNUAL “ED CAPRISTO” MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING: Monday, June 18, 2018 – Youghiogheny Golf Club. Your participation is vital for the outing’s success and keeping our parishes viable.
- Be a Golfer: Outing is limited to 128 paid golfers – first come, first served. New golfers can get golf forms from around the churches or call the rectory.
- Join us for dinner: Dinner ONLY guest is $40.00. Call the rectory with your reservations. Donate a bottle of Liquor for the “Basket of Cheer” drawing, or a case of beer or pop as a special give away gift. To donate call Denise Tovlin (412-751-1853) or Chris Drecnik (412-401-0083). Volunteer: We need helpers to work the event that day. There are lots of things to do. If you can spend the day with us give chairman David Fontanese a call (323-385-5724) or email@example.com.
- Donate a prize for the Chinese Auction or a cash donation or gift card Call Jean Schleifer (412-466-3300) or the church office (412-469-0196).
- Buy your All-Cash Raffle: All parishioners were mailed (4) four raffle tickets to buy or sell. The number will be based on the 7pm PA Lottery “Pick 4” on June 18, 2018. Each ticket has 2 possible winning numbers. Donation is $2.00. The winning ticket will get $1,000.00; the number above and below will receive $250.00. BONUS: If one of the three winning tickets hits again on July 4, 2018, we will give a $10,000.00 cash prize.
- The tickets would be a great Father’s Day gift and would be nice to include in a Father’s Day card.
- All donations, prizes and reservations must be made by June 8th.
SUMMER FLEA MARKET DROP-OFF WILL BEGIN JUNE 11TH
This year’s Flea Market will be held on July 7, 8, 10 from 8am – 2pm in the Holy Name Hall. We accept almost anything, including furniture, appliances, household items, children’s toys and furniture, tools, Christmas Decorations, etc. We do NOT accept televisions, tires, shoes, clothing, or any type of computer equipment. Limited larger item pick-up is available for Dravosburg, Duquesne and West Mifflin areas only.
- Drop-off dates and times: Drop off times: Weekdays (Monday thru Friday – 9am – 12 noon) and Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays – 9 – 11am.
Monday, July 2, will be the last day to make donations.
- MORE VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED: A Huge “Thank You “ to the generous parishioners who have already stepped up to volunteer some time. We still need more helping hands, especially to share the work of receiving, sorting and tagging items on drop-off days June 11 – July 2. You can work a few hours, a few days, or a day or two each week – or whatever suits your schedule. It's a great opportunity to meet other parishioners and spend some time getting to know them. And it's a great way to help your parish with a fun fund-raising tradition! If you can help any or all days call Debbi Lesko 412-694-6149 or the church office 412-469-0196.
CORPUS CHRISTI “SURGE OF THE HEART” MISSION: Monday – Wednesday, June 4,5 and 6 at 7:00pm. Corpus Christi Parish, 2515 Versailles Ave., McKeesport. Presenter Jon Leonetti will speak on “Who is God and Why Does That Matter?”, “God’s Dream for Your Life,” and “Let’s Be Saints”. There will be devotions before the presentations and hospitality afterwards. All are welcome. For more information call 412-672-0765.