Saturday - 5:00pm [HN] - Carole Carr (Betty and Dave Malloy)
Sunday - 9:00am [SJ] - Sis Chobirko (Bob, Lynn, and Jeff Kostelnik)
Sunday - 11:30am [HN] - John and Helen Horvat (Mr. and Mrs. Alan Horvat and Family)
Monday - 12:00pm [HN] - NO MASS
Tuesday - 12:00pm [HN] - William Bost (Daughter, Kristen and Angela)
Wednesday - 12:00pm [HN] - Richard Gorda (James Hornfeck)
Thursday - 12:00pm [HN] - Rita Belback (Family)
Friday - 8:00am [HN] - Agnes Cerpani (Mary Jo and John Cerpani)
Saturday - 5:00pm [HN] - Paul Kuszaj (Kathy and Jan)
Sunday - 9:00am [SJ] - Charles (Chaz) Ruhe (Ruhe Family)
Sunday - 11:30am [HN] - Rudy Tarabek (Jean and Family)
Feb. 13 - Saturday - 5:00pm [HN] - Justin Molanick & Colby Steinbruegge
Feb. 14 - Sunday - 9:00am [SJ] - Ryan and Tyler Gedman
Feb. 14 - Sunday - 11:30am [HN] - Schae Binger & Abby Kirkwood
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
We welcome our newest parish family members: Gary Bost and Brianna Bellavance.
REST IN PEACE
Please remember Seth Budai and Bernice Bitkowski who have died and risen to new life.
LENTEN SPIRITUAL PARTICIPATION
- Colored Prayer Cards: Each week, you will be able to take home a colored “meditation card” to help make the week meaningful and be able to reflect on what we do in church, at home or the workplace.
- Spiritual Readings: For adults, we have “The Word Among Us,” and “Little Black Books.” For children: “Little Purple Books.”
- Celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation: after all the weekend Masses on March 12/13. We will celebrate communally in a guilt free, non-judgmental way. Anyone wishing a private confession should call Fr. Tom.
- Stations of the Cross: will be prayed every Friday during Lent at 12 noon in Holy Name Church.
PRAY FOR OUR RCIA / RCIC CANDIDATES
Please support in prayer those making their journey of faith in RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults: Angel Mahoney, Elizabeth Bost, Karl Haney, and Paula Gallo. Please also remember those in RCIC (Rite of Christian Initiation of Children): Michaeline Bost, Alyssa Dent, and Russell Dent.
HEY SINGERS AND RINGERS!
We’re Getting Ready for Easter! Join Us Sunday at 10:00 Whenever You Don’t Have CCD. Help Us Make Easter Sunday 11:30 Mass SPECIAL! Need more info…call or text Debbie…412-853-7354. Can’t Wait to See You There!
LENTEN OUTREACH PARTICIPATION
In a particular way during this Lent, we are asked to devote ourselves to the spiritual and corporal works of mercy that "remind us that faith finds expression in concrete everyday actions meant to help our neighbors in body and spirit."
— Pope Francis’ Message for Lent 2016
- REACHOUT TO OUR SHUT-INS: attached to this bulletin is a listing of all of our shut-ins (nursing home, personal care homes, assisted living, and home centered elderly residents.) Write them a card or note during Lent/Easter. Help make them feel connected to our parish and to know that they are not forgotten.
- FEED THE HUNGRY (with dignity & ease): Instead of bringing food, we are asking for food gift cards. Those who receive can get what they need. Everyone young and old can participate. Drop in the collection or mail to the rectory. If you want to make a monetary donation, do the same. Mark the envelope “Feed the Hungry.”
- CANS OF COINS: Start saving your coins and loose change to be offered at our Holy Thursday Mass and Procession. This offering is a wonderful part of our Holy Week celebrations. It is an especially meaningful way for the children to participate in the Lenten Journey.
MEMORIAL EASTER FLOWERS
Make a donation in memory or honor of a family member, friend, loved one. Use the Easter flower envelope in your monthly contribution packet. Drop your donation in the collection or mail to the rectory anytime up until Easter. Make sure you write the names of those to be remembered or honored. A memorial listing will be published after Easter.
JOINT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Please note that there will be a joint parish Pastoral Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 24 at 6:30 pm in the [HN] hall. Event chairpersons, as well as organization officers should be prepared to give reports. All parishioners are welcome to attend and learn what is going on in your parish and perhaps learn ways you might better participate.
On Saturday, February 27th our second graders will celebrate the sacrament of reconciliation for the first time, together with their families, at 11am in Holy Name Church. Please pray for these children and their families as they prepare to celebrate this milestone in their continuing faith formation.
CHRISTMAS MEMORIAL FLOWER LISTS
Flower lists are available around the churches. Thank you for your generosity that enabled us to create such beautiful liturgical spaces in both churches for the Christmas Season.
YEARLY CONTRIBUTION INCOME TAX STATEMENTS
Anyone wishing their 2015 Church Donations for income tax purposes should call the church office. They will be sent on Fridays each week.
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR ST. JOSEPH
$ 1,564.00 - January 31, 2016 Offertory
$ 367.00 - Repairs
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR CLW
$ 5,771.00 - January 31, 2016 Offertory
$ 154.00 - Upkeep & Maintenance
$ 65.00 - Love Gifts (5)