5:00 pm [HN] - Michael Bytzura (family)
9:00 am [SJ] - Dolores Hinerman (M/M Ken Steiner)
11:30 am [HN] - John Sabol Sr. (family)
12:00 pm [HN] - No Mass
12:00 pm [HN] - Good Health Seth Budai (family)
12:00 pm [HN] - Judy Adams (Garvey Family)
12:00 pm [HN] - No Mass
8:00 am [HN] - Yolanda Hvizdos (Rita & Sylvia)
5:00 pm [HN] - Conrad Mikula (Anne Radakovich)
9:00 am [SJ] - Paul Kuszaj (Cathherine Williams)
11:30 am [HN] - Friends and Family of Jack & Darlene Santone
Jan 24 - Saturday - 5:00 pm - Alexandra Ernst & Olivia Studnicki
Jan 25 - Sunday - 9:00 am - Brittany Davis & Shane Kuszaj
Jan 25 - Sunday - 11:30 am - Joey Mellon & Justin Molanick
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
We would like to welcome Jeffrey Kelly and William & Renee Bost and children, Gary & Kelly to our parish this week.
REST IN PEACE
Please remember Janet Brodzinski, Mary Ann Powers & Mickey Petrozza, who rose to new life.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- SUPERBOWL HOAGIE SALE: will be held on Superbowl Sunday weekend, February 1, 2015. We need volunteers to help build them on Saturday morning beginning at 8:00 am in the Holy Name Hall. Call in to reserve yours for your Superbowl party.
- 2015 INCOME TAX CONTRIBUTION STATEMENTS: Are available for any parishioner requesting one. You may call or email the rectory with your request (firstname.lastname@example.org.) They will be mailed on the Thursday of the week that you made the request.
- PATIENCE PLEASE!! I finally got the hundreds of cards that I received gathered and unsealed. Now I will begin the process of reading them and taking out the gifts. I love reading your sincere and heartfelt messages. So if a check was enclosed it may take some time to get it deposited. Thank for your kindness, Fr. Dennis
- 2015 CATHOLIC SCHOOL & PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS COLLECTION ENVELOPES: You may pick up your 2015 contribution envelopes in the Holy Name vestibule. CCD students should receive theirs at class on Sunday. If you do not receive any, call the rectory and we will get some for you.
- ORGAN RE-DEDICATION AND BLESSING: Since music is such an integral part of our parish liturgical life, we thought it appropriate to bless and rededicate this wonderful instrument. We have scheduled it for the weekend of February 7/8. Details will be made available in the coming weeks.
FIRST RECONCILIATION (CONFESSION) & FIRST COMMUNION FOR SECOND GRADERS
We have scheduled a training session for all parents whose children are in second grade and who will be celebrating their First Confession and First Holy Communion in the Spring. It will be held on Sunday, January 18 after the 11:30 am Mass, in the Holy Name Hall. All parents are expected to be present. Since children will be here for CCD and then attending Mass, they and the parents will have a light snack and then Nancy Lesko will conduct the session. Guidelines, worksheets, work books and instructions will be given out. The session will last about one hour.
HOLIDAY RAFFLE WINNERS
Christ the Light of the World: (B – blue ticket, Y – yellow ticket) –Jan.9 - #260 – B (c. Diamond), Y (Carol Bost), Jan. 10 -#997 – B (not bought), Y (Karen Reynolds), Jan. 11 - #268 – B (not bought), Y (not bought), Jan. 12 - #975 – B (not bought), Y (not bought), Jan. 13 -#813- B (Joel Petrisko), Y (Melba Gracan), Jan. 14 - #736 – B (not bought), Y (not bought), Jan. 15 - #234 – B (not bought), Y (John Prosperi).
St. Joseph Parish: (white tickets) – Jan. 9 - #260 (Paul/Colleen Budai), Jan. 10 -#997 (not bought), Jan. 11 - #268 (not bought, Jan 12 - #975 (not bought), Jan.13 - #813 (Sheila Radovic), Jan. 14 - #736 (Barb Mauk), Jan. 15 - #234 – (not bought)
ST. JOSEPH CHURCH BOILER ISSUE
Do we really need to keep the church heated? The answer is YES!! During our recent routine inspection of St. Joseph Church, we found parts and valves on the two church hot water heating boilers leaking. These are a part of the combustion safety control and pressure relief systems which automatically moniter safe boiler operation. Some of the parts are between 55 and 65 years old and can’t be replaced. We are going to repair and update the hot water heating boilers and related systems. The estimated cost of this issue will be between $2,900.00 & $3,400.00. A final cost will be given when the work is completed. If anyone would like to take care of this expense, call Fr. Dennis or we will have to make another withdrawal from savings.
1 Sam. 3: 3 - 19 1Cor. 6: 13 - 20 Jn. 1: 35 -42
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR ST. JOSEPH
$ 1,599.00 - January 11, 2015 Offertory
$ 311.00 - Utilities
$ 100.00 - Because I Care
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR CLW
$ 5,117.50 - January 11, 2015 Offertory
$ 130.00 - Love Gift Donations (5)
NEXT WEEK'S SECOND ENVELOPE
Next week's second envelope will be for Parish Religious Education.