5:00 pm [HN] - Jennery Falvo (Paul Rush)
8:30 am [SH] - Joelle Mateya (Al & Deb Durica)
10:00 am [SJ] - Jean Ruhe (husband & children)
11:30 am [HN] - John Bitkowski (M/M Frank Bresnay)
12:00 pm [HN] - Elizabeth Lalor (Lorraine Pawling)
12:00 pm [HN] - Helen Huwalt (family)
12:00 pm [HN] - Mary Petro (Mark & Mindy)
12:00 pm [SH] - Tony Napoli (Joe & Sue Napoli)
Christmas Eve - 8:00 am [SJ] - No Mass
Christmas Eve - 4:00 pm [SJ] - Florence Abbatangelo (grandchildren)
Christmas Eve - 6:00 pm [HN] - Pauline Martinek (Scott & Vicki Adams)
Christmas Eve - 9:00 pm [HN] - Bess Stipetich & Eleanor Shroads (Garret & Carol Shroads)
Christmas Day - 8:30 am [SH] - John Koller (Wayne & Ginny Kostelnik)
Christmas Day - 10:00 am [SJ] - John Koller (family)
5:00 pm [HN] - No Mass
8:30 am [SH] - No Mass
10:00 am [SJ] - Mattie Hoffman (daughter, Garnet)
11:30 am [HN] - Frank Pych (Elaine & daughters)
Dec 24 - Friday, 6:00 pm - Aaron Lesko & Ben Vranish
Dec 24 - Friday, 9:00 pm - Kellee Judy & Katelyn Waugaman
Dec 26 - Sunday, 11:30 am - Kevin & Annita Funa
UPCOMING PARISH ACTIVITIES
Check our calendar of events for the lastest updates on parish activities.
CELEBRATING THE SEASON OF ADVENT
- Memorial Christmas Flowers: Use your “Christmas flower” envelope to make a donation in memory of a deceased family member, friend or loved one. Write down their names. Drop in the collection or mail to the rectory until Christmas. A memorial listing will be published after the season.
- Christmas Wafers (Oplatki): These wafers will be available at Holy Name Rectory, Monday thru Friday (9 am – 5 pm) and from the ushers at the weekend Masses at Holy Name and St. Hedwig.
- 2011 Calendars: Available for you this weekend are the 2011 calendars. They are provided for you by the Maloy-Schleifer and the Teichart-Gracan Funeral Homes. We are grateful for this donation to our parishes.
- Share the Spirit of the Season: We are asking everyone to share that spirit with all of our parishioners in nursing homes, personal care homes, assisted living facilities and the home-centered elderly by sending them a note or card. The updated list is around our churches. Love beckons us not to forget them!!
STOCKING STUFFER HOLIDAY RAFFLE
Our annual “Holiday Raffle” is in full swing. Each ticket for a donation of $10.00 gives you 30 chances to win $100.00 each day during the month of December 25, 2010 to January 25, 2011. Your participation: Buy the tickets that are sent. If not, return them so we can give them to those participating.
A CHRISTMAS CD
Ray Judy and Debbie Walters are making their Christmas CD available again this year. It is entitled “Heavenly to Earth.” You may pick them up at Holy Name or St. Joseph rectory for a $15.00 donation. OR call and leave your name and you can pick them up at Mass on the weekend.
CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY MASSES
- Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) – St. Joseph (4:00 pm), Holy Name (6:00 pm), Holy Name (9:00 pm)
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25) – St. Hedwig (8:30 am), St. Joseph (10:00 am)
- NO 11:30 am Mass on Christmas Day
- NO 5:00 pm Mass on Saturday evening Christmas Day.
- ONLY 2 Masses on Sunday, December 26 – St. Joseph (10:00 am) & Holy Name (11:30 am)
AUTOMOBILE FOR SALEFr. Robert Franco, a friend and classmate of Fr. Dennis died in August. Fr. Dennis has the responsibility of selling his automobile. It is a 2007 Black Chrysler Sebring Touring Model with 24,000 miles. He is selling it for the blue book value. Anyone interested, give Fr. Dennis a call and he can show it to you.
ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR TO BE DONATED
CHRISTMAS CARDS TO OUR PRIEST FRIENDS
PARISH CHRISTMAS GIFT
Is. 7: 10 - 14 Romans 1: 1 - 7 Mt. 1: 18 - 24
$5,155.50 - December 12, 2010 – Sunday Offertory
$ 670.00 - Immaculate Conception
$1,469.21 - Hoagie Sale Profit (Next Sale - January 15 & 16)
$ 230.00 - Love Gift Donations (9)
CHRISTMAS SECOND COLLECTION
The second collection will be for children and youth ministries.
NEXT WEEK'S SECOND COLLECTION
Next week's second collection will be for parish religious education.