DUQ/WEST MIFFLIN 227 GROUPING VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
July 9 – 13 from 9:00 am - noon
For youth ages 4-years to 5th grade from St. Agnes, CLW, Holy Trinity & St. Joseph Parishes. This fun summer activity will be held at Holy Trinity, 529 Grant Ave. Ext., West Mifflin. A Registration Form is attached to today’s bulletin. Completed forms can be dropped in the collection basket, or dropped off at parish offices or mailed to Donna Lew-Buechel, 32 S 1ST Street, Duquesne, PA 15110. Registrations must be received by July 5th. For questions or more info contact Donna Lew-Buechel at Reofficeduqwm227@gmail.com or 724-986-2557 (text only). Donations accepted and appreciated.
FR. TOM AWAY JUNE 21, 22, and 23 celebrating a family wedding in Chicago. Fr. Jim Seeger and Fr. John McKenna will provide weekday Mass and Funeral coverages. Fr. Jack “True Story” Nanz will be here providing Mass coverage June 23-24. Fr. Jack will also be here providing Mass coverage at Holy Trinity and CLW the weekend of June 30, July 1 as I will be away at a Youth Conference with the Youth Group. Fr. Jim Seeger will provide coverage for June 29. Thanks for the help!!!
ST. VINCENT dePAUL JUNE CLOTHING DRIVE: During the month of June SVdP will be at Holy Trinity Social Hall every Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm to assist with drop-offs of coats, clothing & shoes. If you bring items to the church when no SVdP member is available please leave any items or bundles of clothing in the church hall near the fabric dividers or on the round table. Items will be collected during the entire month and loaded in the truck on July 1. For additional info call John or Dottie at 412-326-9575. Thank you for your kindness.
****** UPCOMING PARISH ACTIVITIES ******
MONDAY......... JUNE 18..... JOINT PARISH GOLF OUTING Youghiogheny Golf Club - 12:00 PM
NOW THROUGH JULY 2... FLEA MARKET DROP OFF.......................... HN Church Hall
JULY 6, 7 AND 9.................. SUMMER FLEA MARKET............................ HN Church Hall
JULY 9 – JULY 13................ VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL... Holy Trinity - 9AM – 12 PM
*** ANNUAL INDOOR/OUTDOOR SUMMER FLEA MARKET - JULY 6, 7 & 9 ***
Let the donations begin!! Let the fun begin!! We are now ready to begin accepting your donations for this wonderful summer event to be held in the Holy Name Hall on Friday, Saturday and Monday, July 6,7 & 9. We will take anything that you wish to donate except tires, computer items of any kind, TVs, clothes, shoes, or boxed picture puzzles. Limited larger item pick-up is available for Dravosburg, Duquesne and West Mifflin areas only.
· Drop Off Times: Starting Monday, June 11, we will accept your donations every weekday from 9 am – 12 noon and every Saturday & Sunday from 9 am – 11 am. No donations accepted after July 2.
· Chinese Auction Prizes: If you would like to donate a specialty basket or a prize ($25 value) for the Chinese Auction, let us know. If you drop them off put your name on them so we get them placed in the proper area.
· Food Items: Our menu this year will consist of: Meatball Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Keilbasi & Kraut, Haluski; Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, pop, water. If anyone would like to make a donation of these items or a monetary donation to help defray the cost, call Debbie Lesko (412- 694-6149) or Terry at the Rectory (412-469-0196). If you would like to donate pop or water call Kristie England (412-616-2596).
· Volunteers: If you can help during the weekdays – Monday thru Friday – 9 am to 12 noon with unpacking donations, setting out items, etc. give Debbi Lesko a call (412- 694-6149) or just come on down if you find yourself with some time to pitch in.
· More Volunteers: If you would like to help work the event on Friday, Saturday & Monday, July 6, 7 & 9, give Debbi Lesko a call. The sale goes from 8 am – 2 pm (Friday & Saturday) and 8 am – 1 pm (Monday.)
· And More Volunteers: We also need help with the outdoor portion of this sale. We need lots of volunteers at 7 am to set up. With enough help it takes about 1 hour. We also need people to work the sale. And we need help at 1:30 pm to help with tear down. If you can help any or all 3 days, call Tony Chepanoske (412-979-0444.)
EXPERIENCING MARRIAGE DIFFICULTIES? Retrouvaille offers help to couples experiencing trouble in their marriage. The weekend and post sessions focus on rebuilding marriage through better communication, listening, and understanding. Call today to begin the healing process beginning with a weekend on July 13, 2018. Contact Retrouvaille at 412-277-3434. More information is available at https://retrouvailleofpittsburghinc.org.