1. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
2. Keep learning. Learn about the computer, crafts, gardening, art, whatever. Never let the brain be idle.
3. Enjoy the simple things.
4. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you grasp for breath.
5. The tears happen. Endure, grieve and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves. Be alive while you are alive.
6. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
7. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
8. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall or another country, but not to where guilt is.
9. Tell the people you love, that you love them at every opportunity. And always remember:
10. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Words of Wellness