We are planning on another fantastic, successful event! It will be held this year on Monday, June 20 – Youghiogheny Golf Club. Your participation is vital for the outing’s success, as well as keeping our parishes viable.
- Be a Golfer: ONLY 128 golfers –first come, first served. Remember, we sell out every year. New golfers can get golf forms from the churches or call the rectory.
- Volunteer: We need helpers to work the event that day. There are lots of things to do. If you can spend the day with us give chairman, Marty Schorr, a call (412-780-9485.)
- Donate: Something for the “Basket of Cheer Extravaganza.” Drop off your donation (bottle of wine, harder liquor, case of beer, snacks, etc) at the rectory or call Chris Drecnik (412-673-5814) or Maggie Luther (412-751-5880.)
- Specialty Basket: Donate a basket ($50.00 value) to be raffled at the outing. Call Jean Schleifer (412-466-3300).
- Join us for dinner: Come join us for dinner and some fun and fellowship. Dinner ONLY guests is $35.00. Call the rectory with your reservations.
- All Cash Raffle: All parishioners were mailed (4) four raffle tickets. The number will be based on the 7pm PA Lottery “Pick 4” on June 20, 2016. Each ticket has 2 possible winning numbers. Donation is $2.00. The winning ticket will get $1,000.00; the number above and below will receive $250.00. BONUS PRIZE: If one of the three winning tickets hits again on July 4, 2016, we will give a $10,000.00 cash prize. Great Father’s Day gift!