The CLW/St. Joseph Parish Knitting Group “Stitches of Love” would like to invite you to join them in the Holy Name Hall at 10:00am. Don't worry if you don't know how to knit or crochet, they will teach you! This group supports our ongoing outreach programs and has made an impact thanks to the following efforts:
- Knitting hats, scarves and booties of all sizes for our Thanksgiving Brown Bag Reachout Program.
- Knitting purple hats in support of the "Purple Hat Campaign", a national reminder not to shake babies for crying.
- Knitting Baptism hats and booties to give to the newly baptized members of our Parishes.
- Knitting white blankets and outfits for premature babies and burial needs.
- Knitting/crocheting lap afghans for our elderly shut-ins and nursing home parishioners for the Christmas Reachout. Over 100 afghans were made, making this our largest program yet.
We hope to see you at a Stitches of Love event soon!